Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Card for Challenge (CCMC143)

I had an easy day today!  Haven't done that in a little while.  Dropped my son off at school, picked up some groceries.  Watched one of my favorite shows and fell asleep after the first one.  Took a little snooze, then watched Twilight (which I had never seen) and then went to play in my craft room.

The card I made today fit into three categories, one of which I had to follow a sketch.  It was my first challenge ever following a sketch.  I have to say, I enjoy doing "freestyle" better :)


Recipe
SU Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede
SU Ink:  Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
SU Stamp Sets:  Fox & Friends, Fabulous Phrases (welcome little one)
SU Ribbon:  White Satin
SU Embossing Folder:  Dots
Punches:  Square Scallop, 1.25" Square, Corner Rounder

Challenges Entering
Delightful Sketches - Pastels & Ribbon
Create With Connie and Mary  - CCMC143 (Follow sketch shown)
Digi Doodle Shops Best - Ribbons & Bowes

7 comments:

  1. This is such a super cute card! And what a perfect baby card! You did a great job on the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite all-time stamp sets! Love the little trio of animals! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...great idea to use a trio of animals! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...those animals are just SOO cute for the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love those animals, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I'm with you on following sketches! I stink at it. I always forget I am following a sketch midstream.. lol!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable baby card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete