Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Amber's Crafts & Stuff Challenge Entry

So you all know how much I love to do challenges.  Well, last night I found a website that listed a crazy amount of challenges.  The website (no pun intended) is called Feline Playful!  Of course, the cat lady would approve!!

This is my first time doing a challenge on this website.  I am super excited with how my card came out.  Hope you love it too!!!


Recipe
SU Cardstock:  Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Pattened Paper:  Imagine More Cricut Cartridge (PG 35)
QwicKutz Embossing Folder:  Polka Dot (A2)
Details Satin Ribbon:  Turquoise
SU Ink:  Old Olive
SU Stamp Set:  Well Scripted
Scrapbook Adhesive:  Foam Squares

I am so happy I had printed the Imagine paper before hand.  As you know my Imagine basically bit the dust.  Not to worry, they are replacing it for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget, congrats on such a great card for your first ever challenge. I really like that die cut shape you have used. I love Feline too, though may be thought biased as I'm on the Team lol. I'm sure you'd find loads more challenges this card would fit if you look through all the Feline Days. Did you notice all the buttons in the side bar, to find candy posts etc. Also, make a point of popping back to Feline to see if you are a winner on any of the challenges you enter. Sorry I've written you an entire book lol. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff's Die cut challenge this week, hope you see you back again. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - and I love the color combination!

    Simple and classic. A card even MY grumpy dad would approve of!!

    Thanks for joining Challenge #2 at Amber's Crafts & Stuff!


    *~* April *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card. Pretty but still manly enough to give to a father.

    Thanks for participating in Challenge # 2 at Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday for Challenge #3!

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete