Saturday, March 12, 2011

Challenges Completed

Hey Everyone.  Hope you all are doing well.  I have completed two challenges and wanted to share the pics with you.

My first challenge was to create something using an older cartridge with a St. Patrick's theme. 

If you would like to participate, visit Emma's page.


I really had a great time making this LO.  I think it will be fun to use a pic of my son on SPD.  He is Native American (from me) and Irish from his dad.  I think I am going to put the phrase "If your lucky enough to be Irish, your lucky enough" 

Recipe
SU Cardstock:  Taken with Teal, Garden Green, Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Blush Blossom (RET.)
DCWV: Patterned cardstock -- Spring Stack from a few years ago
Cricut Cartridge:  Simply Charmed
Other:  Studio 1 (Yellow Rhinestone)  3L Adhesive Dots

Challenge - Challenge Me Monday #50 Tree Time  Fantabulous Cricut


Recipe
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Garden Green , Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Patterned Paper:  Citronella by K&Company
Cricut Cartridge:  Simply Charmed
Other:  White Ribbon (Details), D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug Folder (Provo Craft) My Pink Stamper Stamps

I will be participating in a challenge on My Pink Stamper's page and will post my project as soon as it is done. 

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy! They look grest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card. Thanks for playing with us on FCCB
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tree! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tree card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards! I especially like the embossing on your tree. Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete