Sunday, March 6, 2011

Challenges

Hey everyone!!  I hope all is well in the crafting world :)

I thought I would share with you a couple challenges I participated in.  I am working on getting the Imagine That Friday videos back.  I have been having trouble with getting them posted.

I hope you enjoy the projects! 

The Challenge on this was to make a square card.  It was issued by Emma @ http://www.creativetimeforme.com/

This card is 6X6.

This challenge was to create a shaped card -- cutest little bunny ever!!

To see this challenge, go to:  Fantabulous Cricut




Hope you had a great weekend!  I will try to get more videos posted this week!!

5 comments:

  1. Which cartridge did you use? That is the cutest little bunny ever!! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bunny shaped card! I love the little heart-shaped nose. The bunny looks so sweet on the springy plaid paper too! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunny shaped card is so cute! I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Thank you for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete