Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More challenges

So....I did my usual challenges for the day and still wanted to craft longer, so I searched and found a couple challenges to do and let me tell you the first card I am going to show you was a challenge!!! 

First Challenge:  Birthday Sundaes  Challenge #1  - Anything Goes Birthday


Recipe
SU Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Basic Black
Patterned Paper:  K&Company
Cricut Cartridge Used:  Birthday Bash (pg 42)
My Pink Stamper Stamps Friends & Family "Happy Birthday"
Other:  Light Green Ribbon (Details)


Second Challenge:  Paper Cutz  Challenge #83 - Anything Goes


Recipe
SU Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black
Patterned Paper:  DCWV Spring Stack (ret.)
Cricut Cartridge Used:  3 Birds on Parade (pg 29)
SU Ink:  Wild Wasabi
Stamps:  SU Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
I-Rock (Black )

4 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are really cute. I love the chickie with the bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! It is great that you decided to play with us at Birthday Sundaes. I hope to see you there often, your creations are so nice!

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love the cat popping out of the cake. Great job! The cake looks yummy too! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards! Great design with the cat and the cake! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete