Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe fourth! I wanted to share a layout that I made. I know, I don't usually make layouts...thought I would change it up a bit.

This layout is being enter into the Just A Scrappin' Challenge 11 and My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #62.

Size: 12 X 12



Supplies
Core'dinations Cardstock: Scarlet
DCWV: All patterned papers
Stampin' Up: Night of Navy journaling block
K&Company: Americana adhesive border
Walmart: 3D Stickers
EK Success: Medium corner rounder**
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Tombow Mono Adhesive (Permanent)

Page Layers
Base: (Scarlet) 12 X 12
1st Layer: (Red PP) 11.25 X 11.25
2nd Layer: (PP with wording) 10.5 X 5.5
3rd Layer: (Star Paper) 8 X 8
Photo Mounts: (Cream/Red PP) 4 X 6
Journaling Block (SU ) 4 X 4


I had ALOT of fun making this layout! It was a real challenge for me since I didn't use my Cricut at all. It was "old-fashioned" scrapping at its best.

** All corners are rounded with the exception of the base layer.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the papers!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome to the team! Nice July 4th layout. Love the use of color and space, which is not always easy to do on a 12 x 12. Thank you for joining in on this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete