Sunday, July 15, 2012

Still Hoppin'

Hey all! Hope you are staying cool in this crazy heat. Don't forget, there is still time today to get in on the hop at Just A Scrappin'. There is so much inspiration out there!!

So, grab a cool drink, sit in front of a fan and let the hoppin' begin!!

Don't forget when you want to enter for my blog candy, you must leave a comment on the July 14th blog hop post and tell me what the absolute favorite fun thing to do in the summer is. Please make sure to leave a way to contact you if you are the winner. I will post the winner on Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. This is my first blog hop, I don't have wireless internet at home so i'm on my phone trying to do this, I hope I can see everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first blog hop, I don't have wireless internet at home so i'm on my phone trying to do this, I hope I can see everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first blog hop, I don't have wireless internet at home so i'm on my phone trying to do this, I hope I can see everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first blog hop, I don't have wireless internet at home so i'm on my phone trying to do this, I hope I can see everything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first blog hop, I don't have wireless internet at home so i'm on my phone trying to do this, I hope I can see everything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting inspired by the blog hop. sewladymarcia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am having so much fun hoppin' along...did i miss the project for today, or did you just do one for this hop?

    mitziUNDERSCOREwanhamATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite thing in the summer, hanging out at the pool. Thanks for this chance to win, and the fun of "hopping".

    ReplyDelete