Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just A Scrappin - Challenge #18

Welcome back to another challenge with the Just A Scrappin' DT. I had a lot of fun with this week's challenge. I was able to pull out the googly eyes! One of my favorite things about fall are the Halloween crafts. They are the projects that work best with the googly eyes!!

This weeks challenge: Make a card, LO, or 3D project with leaves. Use any colors but NO brown this week. Add brads or eyelets.

Here is my take:


Size: A2

Supplies
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge (PG 60)
Gypsy by Cricut
SU Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Patterned Paper: K&CO
SU Ink: Concord Crush
Sentiment: Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up)
Adhesive: Foam Squares (3L), Mono Adhesive, Permanent (Tombow) ATG (Scotch)
Other: Black Brads (American Crafts); Black Ribbon ($1 Tree)

Layer: 5 3/8 X 4 1/8

Gypsy Measurements
PmknPtch: 4.82w X 2.35h
Layer1: 4.32w X 2.35h
Layer2: 4.32w X 2.35h
Layer3: 1.18w X 2.35h

We would love to see what you can make for the challenge. Head on over to Just A Scrappin' to check out what other design team members have made and to add your project.

Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Might have to do a little scraplifting and send this card to my college kids! TFS!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! These pumpkins are sooo darn cute! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! You nailed the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bridgett,
    I have just found your blog site and I LOVE IT!!!
    I love my cricut also, but don't have the gypsy...I just use design studio. Giving full directions for ur cards is awesome and easy to follow!! My SU consultant is going to love me now for putting in larger orders...actually ur consultant needs to get the credit...if u would share her name, I might order some from her . You may email the info at: fsubs68@comcast.net Again, just love ur blog and this will be my 'everday' go to blog. I'm a retired elem. teacher but now teach piano and work in the children's building at church and have just started doing cards...have tons of grandchildren pics to scrapbook also therefore your cricut directions are going to come in real handy! May God keep you healthy and thanking him that your mom found you in time...Sylvia, from N.Central Florida.

    ReplyDelete