Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Create A Critter 2 Wednesday

Hey everyone!! This is the first CAC2 Wednesday. For this week, we have a toothy monster, perfect for Halloween!


Size: A2

Supplies
Create A Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge
SU Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Patterned Paper: K&CO Spooky DSP
Ribbon: Michael's
Adhesive: Foam Squares (3L); Scotch ATG; Tombow Mono Adhesive (Permanent)

Measurements
Icon, Icon-s, Icon Layer: Cut @ 4"

Just wanted to let you all know, you can not yet link this cartridge to your Gypsy. I spoke with a Cricut representative today and she informed me it should be able to be linked with a new update for the Gypsy on the 20th or 21st of this month. You can link it through the Cricut Craft Room currently.

It really let me know how much I love my Gypsy! It was very weird to make a card the "old fashioned" way with the actual machine :)

I hope you enjoy this adorable little monster. Tune in next Wednesday for another project featuring Create A Critter 2.

Happy Crafting!

PS - Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another set of projects from the Just A Scrappin' DT.

3 comments:

  1. have you been able to link yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I tried yesterday. I will try again next Thursday as the Rep stated that is usually post the updates. Are you waiting for it to??? It's so hard to go back once you have had so much control on the Gypsy. I know there is the craft room, but it's not the same!!!

      Bridget

      Delete