Friday, January 25, 2013

CARDZ TV COLOR CHALLENGE #23

Welcome back crafty cats!! Hope you are all having a great day. I am having a super day!! I came home and low and behold, there was a package with crafting goodness inside!!! I was inspired to make a project.

Over at Cardz TV, there is a new challenge going on. Make a card, layout or craft project using Red, Black & White ONLY!


Supplies
Cardstock: Core'dinations Parisian Nights
My Creative Time: Be Mine Stamp Set, Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cuttlebug: Block Hearts embossing folder
Ribbon: Michael's

Card Layers - A2 Portrait)
Base: 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 (Black)
Layer #1: 5 3/8 X 4 1/8 (Red)
Layer #2: 5 1/4 X 4 (White)

For the sentiment, I simply stamped it on white cardstock and cut around it leaving a small border. I put it on red cardstock, then black, trimming around leaving a small border on each. For the Stitched Scallop Heart Die, I used the middle part that is left when you cut the die.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my creation today. Please make sure to leave a comment, I love to read them!!

Have a GREAT day :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love that embossed heart folder. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute. Love the embossing folder used here. Great idea layering the hearts. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the color challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card and love the embossing.
    Thank you for joining us this week at CTVS for the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete