Sunday, January 20, 2013

CARDZ TV: CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE #123

Hey gang!

I wanted to share a couple projects I created for some challenges over at Cardz Tv.

Challenge: “A Banner Year!” Use your Cricut to make a card with a banner using any cartridge(s), any theme and any colors you’d like.


Supplies
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge (P 59)
Cardstock: Core'dinations Parisian Nights Paper Pack
Stamps: My Creative Time - Anyday Bingo & Crossword (Letters)
Embossing Folder: Quickutz Polka Dots
Stampin' Up: Poppy Parade Ink; Small Heart Punch
Other: Hemptique Hemp Cord

I cut the banner and shadow at 1.00". This banner is on the Font Function in your handbook.

I love challenges like this because the card just came together when I was making it. I had no plan at all!

Thanks for stopping by, I love to have visitors :)





1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I love the banner on the twine and the embossing is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete