Thursday, January 17, 2013

JAS DT - CHALLENGE #35 - SNOWFLAKES

Hello my crafty friends!! Thanks for stopping back by, I love visitors :)

I am SO excited to share my project with you this week!! I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with it.

This week's challenge: Use lots of snowflakes. Use Stickles or glitter, make it shiny!


Supplies
My Creative Time: Embossed Gift Card Holder, All Around Accessories (Snowman), Just Simply Live (Die), Gift Card Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: DCWV Arctic Wishes
Other: Acrylic, Foam Tape, Red Sticky Tape, Martha Stewart Glitter (Crystal), Copic Markers

Instead of using actual snowflakes, I had the glitter in the shaker box act like the snowflakes. It also is super shiny!! Love sparkle :)

So, you saw my take, now head on over to Just A Scrappin' to see what the other talented members of our Design Team have come up with.

4 comments:

  1. Your snowman is super cute
    great job with the shaker box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter in your shaker box! so cute!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea with the shaker box-I've never made one, so there's a technique I must try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving it too, Bridget. The snowman is too cute and the scallop on the end on your card is a nice, elegant finishing touch. TFS.

    ReplyDelete