Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CH #2

Hello my crafty folks!!

Yesterday when I was out looking in the blogosphere, I found another challenge that was mentioned when I entered into the Paper Playtime Challenge. The new challenge I found was over at Pause Dream Enjoy.

So, I hadn't intended on entering in on this challenge, but an idea popped into my head and I could not get it out!! I decided I had better make this before it drove me crazy!

Here are the supplies I used

To create this


The challenge has to do with desserts. I got to thinking.....what is a better dessert than chocolate?!?!? So, I then thought it would be really great to make a valentine using non-traditional colors.

As you all know, I love me some My Creative Time stamps and dies. I thought the new Chocolate Greetings would work super duper for this project. I also used some of my new favorite hemp from Hemptique. The hemp is actually a bow , it looks a little funky in the picture!

I'm going to use this tag on my son's gift for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for stopping by to see another project I have created. It means so much to have you all stop by and take a peek!

Stop by tomorrow for another project with the Just A Scrappin' Design Team.

Update
I updated my project. It seemed like it was missing something. I added three little hearts from the same paper collection.





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Hershey Choc card. Cannot go wrong with chocolate. Thanks for entering PDE Desserts challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the deserts challenge over at PDE. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very SWEET Tag!Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE "Desserts" Challenge.
    Migdalia
    PDE DT
    Craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete