Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cricut Crafty Swaps

Hey guys! Still laying down and letting the cortisone do its work. While keeping my company, my mom "straightened" up my craft room and now I want to get in there and organize. I'm in that place to get rid of things I don't need and hope it lasts till I can get in there and get to work!

Late last month I signed up to do a swap for three spring cards. My swap partner, Kris and I decided to swap a few goodies also. As you will be able to tell in the video, I LOVE everything!



You will see the cards I sent since they were all Cricut Make It Now projects. I have filmed a lot of videos doing these cards. I also show you how to correct some of them as there are errors in some of the projects. I tried to contact Cricut, but have not heard from anyone about fixing these.

Stay tuned. I will probably release a Cricut Make It Now Project later today.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Aww such cute cards for sure!!! Love that butterfly one! Its my favorite color too! LOL
    nice goodies too... cannot wait to see what you create with them! Hope you are feeling better my friend!
    Hugs,
    xox

    ReplyDelete