Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Cricut Make It Now Video Hop -- Day 3

Welcome back to day three of our video hop.

This is a really cute Disney card they just added.

Here is a picture of my card:




Supplies -- Click on the hyperlink to buy
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye - Just Dreamy 2
Cardstock - Recollections
Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Brads - American Crafts - Brown
Adhesive - 1/4" score tape, Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Dots,
3" Xyron, Crystal Effects
Twine - Hemptique
Birthday Crazy - My Pink Stamper
Darkest Night Black Hybrid Ink - My Pink Stamper
Tools Recommended - Cricut Scoring Tool, Spatula, Weeder, Scissors, Bone Folder

Tomorrow we will have a Make It Now Creation from Ester Lowe Carver.

Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE these cards!!! I am a HUGE fan of Disney... and my FAVORITE is Pooh and Tigger... I don't own any of the Disney cartridges but I really need to get them after seeing these cards! They are gorgeous!!!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete