Saturday, March 14, 2015

Haul Video

Hello everybody!! I have another haul video for you today. I know I have been missing since the Cricut Make It Now Video Hop. I have been working on a lot of Cricut Make It Now videos. I had a procedure this past Thursday which will keep me down for awhile and I wanted to have videos to share with you. For now, enjoy my finds!!



Don't forget to stop by on Monday. I will have another Cricut Make It Now video to share with you!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul my friend! I have the tag layer dies from Emma too, great set! I also have the dog Christmas stamp you were mentioning ... its adorable! And she didn't intend to change her packaging but the company that she used for manufacturing her stamps/dies was no longer going to manufacturer for other companies so she had to find a new company to go with. So this new company now puts out the new packaging for her. And if you notice, her stamps are a different color now too. She wasn't too pleased with it at first but what could she do, ya know? It's all good. The packaging may not be the greatest but the product still is!
    I enjoyed your haul my friend... I really LOVE the Home Spun paper pad!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete