Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hoppy Birthday Tri-Shutter Card

Hey all! I decided to make my brother a birthday card this year. We don't switch cards and gifts on holidays, usually. I was just in the mood to make a card and thought, why not?? Hopefully, it will bring a smile to my brother's face when he gets it on Friday.






Supplies
Silhouette Cameo, Design #77362
Patterned Paper - DCWV - "The Celebration Stack"
Cardstock - Recollections
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - "Hoppy Occasions - Birthday"
Stamp Set - My Pink Stamper "A Punnylicious Birthday"
Stampin' Up Ink - Pacific Point
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other - Rouge Zazz Glitter Glue

Spectrum Noir Markers
BT6, BT8, CR8, CR11, LG3, LG4

Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to stop by on Friday for another Fun-Day Friday Challenge. You will also want to stop by on Sunday, May 3 to help us celebrate Jo's Blog-iversary. There will be a blog hop with a giveaway. Definitely something you will not want to miss. The fun starts at noon on May 3.


Hope all is well! Till next time, happy crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally LOVE the card! I always wanted to make this style card but never got around to it. Maybe now with my room being done, I'll get to making one!!! Your brother is going to love this... that frog is cute... even if its a boy that likes wearing lipstick! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete