Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May Bingo Challenge

Hey guys! It's time for the May Bingo Challenge over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.


When I looked at this, my first thought was I can cover the bingo card! And I did!! I hit every single requirement. One of my embellishments, the flower button from My Creative Time took care of quite a few. It was a flower, button, die-cut, 3D object, has stitching and has hemp twine as the bow. That hit 6 of the 9 bingo squares!

This card literally just built itself. I love those days in the craft room when you just know which piece will be next and the perfect addition to your project.



Supplies
Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Happy Haunting - The Paper Studio
Bugaboo Stamps - Hoppy Occasions - Halloween
Border Punch - Martha Stewart Spider Web
Flower button die - My Creative Time - Stitched Button Dies

Spectrum Noir
CG2, CT4, DG2, EB3, EB6, GB3, GB4, IG1, IG2, IG8, IG9, IG10, PL4, PL5

I absolutely fell in love with this card! Reminds me a little of my aunt and I when we go thrifting, Double Trouble :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to stop by on Friday for another great Fun-Day Friday Challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this card. I like the sentiment and it just make sense given the two witch frogs. You colored them in so nicely. Your coloring has been progressing and getting so much better and your digital images are really starting to show it. Great papers and love the spider web trim that I thought was lace at first glance.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full house, Well done! Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week - we hope to see you again soon! Good luck in the draw for the winner.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete