Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Theme Challenge - In The Garden

Hey guys! Of course I have found another awesome challenge at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, aka Bugaboo Stamps!!

This week is a theme challenge, In The Garden. I decided to use the same image I used for my FFC post, but to change it up.


Supplies
Bugaboo Stamps - Make It Snappy - Floral Moms Day
Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - American Crafts - Hip, Hip Hooray
Die - My Creative Time - Stitched Button Dies
Memento London Fog Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Hemptique Hemp Twine

Thanks for stopping by!! Until next time, happy crafting :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this one! And that layout of the card is pretty sweet. I like it, it's easy and very eye pleasing.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheery colour palette makes this a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us "In the Garden" at the Bugaboo Stamps blog challenge this week. Good luck in the draw :)
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete