Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps - Stella Says Sketch 312

Hey guys! I found a couple challenges on the Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog to participate in. I was able to color sitting in front of the fan in the living room thank goodness!! My scrap room gets so hot during the day hours. I can only go in when the sun is setting to work.

For this challenge I picked an adorable mouse image. It appears this image is one that was retired earlier this year. It is called FM Chubby Cheese.




Supplies
Bugaboo Stamps - FM Chubby Cheese digital image
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye - Ruby; Simple Stories SNAP Color Vibe
Cardstock - Black - The Paper Studio; Grey Shimmer - Sophia by Recollections
Stamp - My Creative Time - Chunky Jar Accessories
Ink - My Pink Stamper Darkest Night Hybrid Ink
Silhouette Cameo
Spectrum Noir Markers
Homemade Enamel Dots
Wink of Stella - Clear

I have to tell you guys, I had to go back and fix the edge as you can see in the picture above :)

Make sure to check out my other project for another Bugaboo challenge. Also, make sure to stop by tomorrow for another Fun-Day Friday Challenge.

Happy crafting :)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute card my friend! I think this mouse is cute too. I like the design of the card, the sketch is pretty cool and I wouldn't mind trying that out myself some time. I like things that are off centered and give the card a different look. The colors of papers and enamel dots that you went with fit perfectly together. Good job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh he is so cute! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch hope to see you in September! bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete