Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stamp It Tuesday - Whale Birthday Card

Hey guys! I was able to get in the scrap room yesterday and make a Stamp It Tuesday video. I have been getting two clubs from Stamps of Life, Die Hard Club and Card Kit Club. Since the DT I am on uses digi images, I haven't really used them and I need to!!




Supplies
Patterned Paper - Hootenanny by Colorbok
Stamps of Life - Whale2Stamp, Patterns4whales
Ink - My Pink Stamper Darkest Night Hybrid Ink
Ribbon - Michael's

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY a video!!!! Boy I have missed them!! Such a cute card!!! That whale is adorable! She is going to love him!! I really love 4x4 square cards. They are a nice size and a little different from the norm. The bow is pretty and lovely color ribbon. And the sentiment is so cute! I think that is the best part paired up with that adorable whale! Thanks for the shout out sorta lol
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete