Saturday, December 12, 2015

12 Meows of Christmas - Day #8 Cricut Teddy Bear Santa


Hello all!! Welcome to our project for the 8th Meow of Christmas. I can't believe how many Christmas cards I have gotten done this season. The Cricut has been a huge help in getting them done, along with the 12 Meows and Christmas Chaos. The Cricut is a huge help because of its feature of being able to duplicate your cuts by just putting your desired number in when you go to cut your project. Talk about easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!

Below you will see three of the same project. Each card has a different type of glitter/shine on it. My favorite ended up being the first one done with Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up. Crystal Effects is essentially Glossy Accents. The second card was done with Rouge Zazz glitter glue. I ended up bumping it a few times before it was done so in the picture you can still see it wet. The third, and my least favorite of the set was done with Red Wink of Stella. I applied two coats, but didn't see the effect I loved so much with the Crystal Effects. If you are interested in purchasing Crystal Effects, you can go to Stampin' Up to order some. My demonstrator of choice will be Robyn Cardon, aka My Pink Stamper. If you are looking for her in the demonstrator directory, she is located in Utah (UT).





Supplies
Cricut Explore
Cricut Create A Critter 2 - Santa Bear (#M3B6BB) Ho, Ho Ho (#M3A0AC)
Recollections - Cardstock & Patterned Paper
Sentiment - My Creative Time - Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Ink - My Pink Stamper Darkest Night Hybrid Ink; Memento Bamboo Leaves (for edging papers)
Misti Stamping Tool
Other - Deco Art Glistening Snow Writer; Stampin' Up Crystal Effects; Zazz Rouge Glitter Glue; Wink of Stella Red

How about a giveaway today? Please leave a comment below of your favorite Christmas critter. The entries will end on Sunday, December 20, 2015. I will announce winner on Monday, December 21, 2015 using Random.org. If you don't normally watch my videos you may want to check them out. There just might be another giveaway somewhere in there.


Thanks so much for spending time with me today! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another fun Meow of Christmas.

Until then, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment