Friday, December 11, 2015

Stella Says Sketch #319 (#2)

Welcome back, my friends! I have another version of the Stella Says Sketch challenge. I know, I know...I've done more crafts in the past two weeks than I probably have in the past year. I definitely see that changing :) It is so wonderful to be happy and be creating projects. I love that I have loyal viewers on YouTube and loyal blog readers. I am so thankful to all of you. Now, onto my creation.


Supplies
Bugaboo Digital Stamp - Snowman Family
Silhouette Cameo
Cardstock/Patterned Paper - Recollections
Sentiment - My Creative Time You're So Cool
Stampin' Up - Not Quite Navy Ink
Border punch - Martha Stewart Snowflake
Heart punch - American Crafts
Spectrum Noir Markers
Deco Art - Glistening Snow Writer
Silver glitter tape

Check back to see what I'm creating next! We still have 5 days left in The 12 Meows of Christmas. And Bugaboo keeps calling my name :) So, you never know what I might be up to. Happy crafting to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute - love these little snow people!
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Catch The Bug "Stella Says Sketch" Challenge this week for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - DT Asst Coordinator

    ReplyDelete