Friday, December 11, 2015

Stella Says Sketch #319

Hey guys!! I have a confession to make, my name is Bridget and I am addicted to Bugaboo Stamps! Please do not try to cure my addiction :) They are the cutest stamps ever!! Since I love them so much, not only am I doing the Christmas Chaos challenges, but no I am doing the SSS challenge.


Here is my take on this sketch:



Supplies
Bugaboo Digital Stamps - Scene It Christmas Sheep
Silhouette Cameo
Recollections - Cardstock/Patterned Paper
My Pink Stamper - A Punny-licious Christmas; Darkest Night Hybrid Ink
Homemade enamel dots
Satin ribbon
EK Success Dotted Scallop border punch

Thanks for stopping by to check out my creation. Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're "addicted" and I'm glad that you joined Stella's Sketch this week, Bridget! Hope to see you again at Catch the Bug with our new sketch on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you coloured the sheep they are soo cute! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your projects! Thanks so very much for taking the time to join in our 3rd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, it means so much to us to have you as a follower!

    ReplyDelete