Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stella Says Sketch Challenge #320

Hello all! So, my addiction continues at Bugaboo Stamps. I was fortunate enough to have the winning card for the SSS Challenge #319 and I also won during Christmas Chaos, Tuesday. I had so much fun as I always do with Bugaboo!!

Here is my project for SSS #320:


Supplies
Bugaboo Stamps - Little Penguin Winter - Skate
Silhouette Cameo
DCWV - Arctic Wishes (2012)
Cardstock - Recollections
Stampin' Up - Not Quite Navy Ink
My Creative Time - You're So Cool, Fun Stitched Tag Dies
Fiskars Border Punch
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other - Twine, Button

2 comments:

  1. Cute; love your color palette and mix of patterns! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug~!

    ReplyDelete