Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps - January Bingo Challenge Entry #2

Hey guys! Today I would like to share with you my 2nd creation for Bugaboo's January Bingo Challenge.

Here is the bingo card:

This card uses: Die Cut, Snowflake, Bow



Supplies
Bugaboo Stamps Digital Image - Winter Trio
Silhouette Cameo
Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Frosty Friends
Sentiment - My Craft Spot Think Snow
Stampin' Up - Not Quite Navy Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
DecoArt Glistening Snow Writer
Offray Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by to check out another of my creations. Until next time, happy crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for joining our last challenge at Bugaboo I hope you will check out our Sixth Annual Birthday Bash that Starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys they are adorable! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug bingo challenge hope to see you tomorrow for the Birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete