Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Catch the Bug January Recipe Challenge

Hey guys!  So, I have another entry for the January Recipe Challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps.  For the recipe challenge you needed to use: 3 layers, the color orange, ribbon and something with a bird. 

I saw this adorable bird sitting in my box, waiting to have a purpose and thought "Why Not?!?" I know we just finished Christmas and with the good news from Punxsutawney Phil we have Spring on the horizon..but, Christmas will return!!  Why not get a little jump on the 2016 Christmas madness??  So, I did!


The adorable bird is Skinny Bird Christmas Ornaments from Bugaboo Stamps.  The cardstock is Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up.  I'm really surprised how often I have been dipping into my vault of SU Supplies and I do in a few upcoming projects also....YIKES!  I went all out on this card and also got into my K&CO Very Merry patterned paper.  I protect that pretty well also.  Hmm..what am I up to?!?  I used some of my Christmas ribbon from Wal-Mart to tie it all together.

Thanks so much for stopping by to view another one of my creations.  Until next time, happy crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget,

    Your card is wonderful I adore Jodie's recent long legged bird series they are so cute I keep meaning to colour them like my two budgies. Congratulations on making a start on your Christmas Cards, I started creating my Christmas Cards all through the year in 2015, joining in the fun of many Christmas card challenge blogs in an effort not to have to race through them come November/December...

    Enjoy the remainder of the week... Megan

    ReplyDelete